It doesn’t get cuter than this printable Valentine’s Day banner if you ask me! I can’t wait to share this cutie patootie with y’all.
This year I really want to create more printable decor items for the blog. I have SUCH A FUN time creating these items and crafting with them. I genuinely hope you do too. I’d love hear your thoughts on them and if there are any items you’d like to see me make, tell me in the comments! Anyway – this Valentine’s Day Printable Bundle I created is so sweet and fun to use for all your decorating needs. I think y’all are gonna like it.
Today I’m showing you how to create a simple banner out of the banner print page in the bundle. There are four different pages in the bundle, this is just one of them!
How to Create a Printable Valentine’s Day Banner
- Start by grabbing the printable bundle here.
- You also need wood beads, jute twine and various ribbon. Or – feel free to come up with your own additions.
- Print out multiple copies of the banner page. I recommend printing on cardstock, but if you can’t or don’t have any, regular paper is fine. I typically take mine to a print store and have them printed. Try Office Depot or The UPS Store or any office supply store.
- Cut out your banner pieces. What I love about DIY is you can make things to fit your needs. If you need a tiny banner you’ll only print a few copies. If you need a super long one, or multiple banners, print more. BTW – these are great gifts for neighbors, teachers or friends. Lots have people have asked and YES – the print looks like glitter!!! Yours will print just like this on any color printer, it is in the graphic. It doesn’t feel like glitter but looks just like it. YUMMMMM!
- Punch two holes in the top of the banner.
- Use jute twine (ribbon, yarn, string or whatever you have on hand) and start by threading the wood beads onto your twine. TIP: Wrap the end of your twine tightly with tape and it will make it like a needle! So much easier.
- I used 4 beads, then a banner, 4 beads, then a banner, repeating for as long as needed.
- Once the length is right tie pieces of ribbon and sparkly tulle in the middle of the beads. Just a simple knot will do, nothing fancy needed.
- Hang on your mantel, over your stovetop, on a side buffet, over a wreath, door or anywhere you can imagine!
I hope this little slice of brightness adds some extra love to your home this year! If you are interested in the Valentine’s Day Bundle it comes with multiple pieces of printable art that you can display or craft with – the only limitation is your imagination.
Connect more here:
Connect more here: