Here is a list of my 10 favorite Maker’s Studio products! You should save this list because it might change as new products get released! This list contains affiliate links. You can read all about how to use these awesome stencils here.
- Animal Stencils – because animals make me happy. 🙂
- Patterned Stencils!!! – Think flooring, glamorous pillows and more with these marvelous patterns
- Gilding – available in multiple finishes it adds an amazing touch to your projects.
- Alphabet Monogram Stencil
- Rescue Restore Paint – Use this for fabric and permanently painted creations, Southern Gentleman is a fabulous color.
- ChalkArt – Use this if you want to create on a surface over and over, or else you will need to seal it!
- Ceramic Paints – FOR REAL! The things you can do with this paint are amazing. Dishes, coffee mugs, glass decor and more. Nothing is safe from your creativity anymore!
- Embellishing Wax – I love the gold to add a little extra dimension and flair to stencil projects and even furniture accents!
- Dome Brush – Perfect to use with rescue Restore Paint and a stencil. Don’t press too hard or your stencil might bleed!
- Clear Stamps – I can’t even pick favorite, but these are so fun to embellish paper, tea towels and other gift and decor items!
See some of the projects I’ve done with Maker’s Studio Products and more about how to use these versatile products here:
Connect more here: