How To Make Wood Bead Napkin Rings
I love to set a table, it makes the house feel warm and full. Sometimes table setting stuff can get expensive, but these DIY napkin rings are so budget-friendly and so adorable! I know you will love them like I do. Don’t forget my trick – paper napkins work just fine in a napkin ring for a little dressed-up style without the laundry!
supplies for wood bead napkin rings
how to make Wood bead napkin rings
- Gather your supplies and remember you can stain or paint your beads for style and occasion. You can also change this tutorial up by using different ribbons for you tassel. Have fun with it!
- Start by stringing the beads onto the stretch cord. I used a 10″ length of cord so I had extra to hold on to. Tie it off once done. Trim the excess. It makes it much easier! I found that 7 – 20MM wood beads were perfect for the average napkin ring.
- For your tassel wrap 8 to 10 lengths of jute twine (more depending on how full you want your tassel). I made my lengths about 8″ so the finished tassel would be approximately 4″ long. The video shows this process!
- Take your twine bundle and wrap it around the napkin ring where you tied of the stretch cord.
- Take a smaller length of twine and wrap it tight around the base of the tassel, where it meets the wood beads. I wrap mine a few time so it looks finished. Tie it off and trim the excess.
- You can leave your tassel with looped ends or trim it like I did. Get creative here!
These wood bead napkin rings look beautiful over a floral cloth napkin, but like I said – don’t be afraid to use them with paper napkins too!
This easy project would make a beautiful gift with a fun set of napkins for a friend, host or holiday gift.
Thanks so much for crafting with me! Don’t you think it is so fun to create beautiful homes together? I sure do!
Connect more here:
Connect more here: