Do you want to be an integral part of a gathering of women creating faith in all they do? Then this community is for YOU!
The Doors Open August 1st!
I’m Kim – the creative behind the DIY & home decor blog, Salvaged Living. Years ago when God called me online to blog I had a vision of women being set FREE! Free to enjoy and cultivate their creative gifts, free to walk in the grace of Christ, free to love and encourage other women – even if it’s thousands of miles apart and behind a computer screen. This community is a place that is strictly for those ladies that want to grow their faith, creativity and enjoy the support of a gathering of like-minded women! This group has been in my mind and on my heart for years now and I am beyond excited to see what God has in store for us!
My vision is to change your vision!
That’s right! I want to hold your hand as we walk through home decor, faith, crafting, Bible study, prayer and budget projects. As we get creative, side by side, month to month, my goal is for transformation to happen in your heart and home (and I know it will happen in mine as well!). You will start to see more of God in the details, grow in your spiritual knowledge and dependence, boost your confidence in decorating and creativity, gain insight on how to use your creative talents for the kingdom, make your home a haven both spiritually and visually and enjoy a community of like-minded women whose heart longs for the same things as you.
Is the Heart & Home Creative Community Right For You?
- Do you want to grow in your walk with the Lord, your prayer life, and your Bible knowledge? 2 Peter 3:18
- Do you want to meet women who love the same things as you? 1 Peter 3:8
- Do you want to lift others in prayer and encouragement? Hebrews 10:25
- Do you want to use your creative gifts to craft, decorate and complete DIY projects?
- Do you want to learn new crafting skills, techniques and about new products?
- Do you want to learn from women who have talent, knowledge and skill that excel in specific areas of faith and creativity? Colossians 3:16
- Do you want to weave your faith into all you do – especially your home atmosphere? Colossians 3:17
If you said YES to any of these questions then Heart & Home is for you! Here is what you can expect when you join the Heart & Home Community.
EVERY MONTH IN THE GROUP
- Weekly prayer lead by Kim
- One craft/DIY project, devotional or faith teaching lesson per month taught by Kim that is exclusive to the group and can’t be found on the blog or social pages.
- One craft/DIY project, devotional or faith teaching lesson lead by a special guest.
- One to two printables per month to help you in your faith walk or to use in home decor…or both!
- Private, members only Facebook group to share projects, prayers and encouragement.
- Invaluable relationship building opportunity with other faith filled women!
- Each month will be a mix of ideas, projects and inspiration that will feed your heart and decorate your home. I think you will soon find the two go hand in hand and build each other up!
- As a cherished community member you will also get early access to special boxes, events and products when available as well as fun freebie opportunities, discount codes and giveaways!
Because this gathering is BRAND NEW I am offering a limited number of spots at the founding friend level for $10/month. Once those limited spots fill up, the price will go to $17/month, so jump in quick! When the doors open August 1st, be ready. Let me give you the details and answer some questions you might have here…
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where and when do I watch the videos? All live tutorials and lessons will be held in a private Facebook group. There will be a schedule posted at the first of each month so you can plan accordingly. If you miss the live version, you can always watch the replay!
- Do I get to take the content with me if I leave the group? You will get to keep any of the downloads that you save to your own device. Access to the tutorials and other information will be gone, because it stay in the group. Just like Netflix or Amazon Prime, you loose access to the benefits when you leave the group.
- I don’t know much about the Bible, is this group still for me? YES – it absolutely is for everyone! It doesn’t matter where you are in your walk with Christ, you can always learn more.
- I’m not very crafty is this for me! For sure – any skill level is welcome and encouraged. You will find a wide range of projects and crafts to improve your skills, no matter where you start! PLUS – we will all being LEARNING together, that’s the fun part!
- Can I sell the printables provided? The short answer is no, but we do encourage you to use them as gifts or encouragement for people in your life! Feel free to give them away in this manner and use them as much as wanted on a personal basis.
- What if I don’t have extra time? We are all super busy, but one of the goals of this group is to meet your needs both as a creative outlet and a faith touch point. By consolidating your needs into one spot, it is our hope that you will have more time by focusing on and pouring into the group instead of searching in multiple places for encouragement and inspiration.
All The Details
- You can join the group by using any sign up link on this page. You will be charged on the same day every month, unless you pay for a year in full. For example, if you join on April 23rd, you will be charged again on May 23rd.
- You may cancel at any time, no questions asked. While I hate to see you go the decision is yours to make at any time. The monthly fee will NOT be prorated/refunded, but you will not be charged for the next month once you cancel your reoccurring subscription.
- There is a ZERO tolerance policy for hate, derogatory comments, ugliness, rudeness and anything but uplifting encouragement. You will be removed from the group immediately upon unacceptable commentary and you will not be refunded for the monthly fee. This is a safe space for all and we will not allow one person to spoil the atmosphere. Salvaged Living reserves the right to remove any member at any time.