Thank you so much purchasing a Salvaged Living download. I truly hope it brightens your day, brings you joy and serves you well. Here are a few tips that should help you as you use your new product! Scroll through to see products I use in my journaling adventures, tips on downloading and tips on printing.
Favorite Journaling Resources
Laminator – great for bookmarks, Bible verse cards and more
Paper Cutter – Amazing to have for cutting down all kinds of paper products and crafts, a must have.
All in one Laminator – I don’t have this one, but it looks AMAZING!
Laser Printer – print beautifully and get a long ink life! This is next on my purchase list.
Hole Punch – You need a good three hole punch to add your workbook to a binder!
Binder Machine – I personally like spiral bound journals and workbooks, now you can do this at home.
Colored Pencils – great for color pages and artwork – I love these because you can “watercolor” with them!
The Checkout Process
- Once you have found the item/items you like, add them to your cart and move through the checkout process. If you create an account it will make it easier and quicker for future downloads and purchases. Below is the view of a successful purchase! You can download your digital products from the link in this window. It will take a minute to prepare your downloads, so be patient. If you miss this part, don’t worry – you will be e-mailed a link as well, read the following for details.
- Upon creating an account you will get a customer account activation e-mail.
- Click activate your account and you will get an email like this…
- Next you will receive a welcome e-mail from me and then a separate purchase confirmation.
- Finally you will receive an email with a link to your digital download!
Tips on Downloading Your Printables
We do not provide technical support. There are too many variables, different devices/computers/printers/etc. but these tips should help!
If you are having trouble downloading on a mobile device or tablet, please try a laptop or PC. Many mobile devices will not let you download from a link.
Some product are large and are sent using a compressed ZIP file.
Here’s how to unzip a ZIP file:
On a laptop or PC- save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, “Extract All.” This will create a new file on your computer in which you can then open and share with yourself through Dropbox or iCloud if you want to download to another device.Occasionally some browsers don’t play nice with downloading. If this problem occurs try a different browser to see if that helps.
On a mobile device- These digital products are set to not download on mobile devices. If you are able to get the files to download, it is possible you will need a free app to unzip the files. Download that first. (you can try FileExplorer Free). You can then unzip the file and use it. You may also try long holding the zipped file icon and click, EXTRACT.
All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers come with Adobe Reader installed. If yours doesn’t have a PDF reader you will need to add one to view your files. Adobe Reader is free and you can download it here.
If you can’t find the file once it’s downloaded you have two options. 1. Look in My Computer –>Downloads. 2. search the title of the file on your computer to identify it’s location. I suggest saving all your workbook and digital art downloads to one file you create that you can easily access.
Tips on Printing Your WOrkbook/DOwnload
There are so many printers, so this is a brief overview and suggestion. Play around with your specific printer to get the results you need.
- Print Single/Specific pages – you can print specific pages through your printer settings. When you go to print there is typically an option to print all, current page or range. This is a great way to print different pages multiple times (like color sheets) or to print specific pages on cardstock instead of regular printer paper (like note cards and art prints).
- Print in Grayscale – If you would like to print your color workbook in black and white choose print in grayscale in the printer settings. This is good if you are trying to save ink or want the ability to color all pages yourself.
- Print front and back – some printers will allow you to print the front and back of a page, check your printer to see if this is an option!
Connect more here: